Sunday, October 25, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes

While chatting about inviting some friends over for a movie night we were sharing ideas about what might be a good movie to watch. Lots of ideas where being thrown around.
A suggested how about an action movie, something like Beatrix Potter.

Pouring a glass of almond milk, B is reading the package. He stops and says this says is unsweetened, that means it has no sugar! What are we going to do about that (gasp!)?

This weekend we were bagging leaves, lots of leaves. We are going to use them as an insulator for under the chicken coop. While holding open a bag, while I filled it A was singing a song she made up;
I feel like my life and all my time is taken up by looking, looking, looking, into a bag.

Time to gather up everyone into the car, while doing roll call I ask S if he is ready to go
Of course, I have star shoes I can do anything



No comments: