Friday, July 17, 2009

Sew, Sew, Sew


I have been spending a lot of time in my sewing room. Lots of the creating is for entrepreneurial projects (very exciting!), others are for those close by, both equally enjoyed!
On my creating list were the pillow case dresses we chatted about. I have been whipping these up incredibly quickly. Aria has been wearing some as dresses, cover ups for the beach and others as nightgowns. Shai quickly caught onto how much they were being enjoyed and was wanting one of his own. There is a shelf full of pillow cases, so I was more than happy to comply. The only adjustment being a hem and shorter strings.
After watching Aria and Shai play in their new 'gowns' I decided to try making her one as a top, using the hem for a headband. This headband actually. Coordinating and all, I feel very fancy!
After doing some on line organizing I re-found this list which has lots of great projects on it. You know, for all that extra time.

No comments: