Thursday, March 20, 2008

Rearranging....cause we can!

While drawing her 50th picture of the morning Aria says
"I feel like there is an art gallery bursting inside me"

Admits the utter chaos of getting three science fair projects together (gluing, printing, etc) while caring for a one year old, the house an absolute shambles, one wonderful child comments
"Where is your science fair project? If you were more organized mama you could put one in too!"

Group decision
one "Spring has started today"
another "...but we are not ready! (decorations, banner, party) "
the other "it doesn't look like its in any rush...did you see all the snow!"
one "... so let's just say in our house it starts on Monday"
Me "perfect! you guys are great, I can be ready on Monday!"

So happy Easter....and an early Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Great idea

We're declaring April 1st spring - cause there is no way to get it together for today

I'm still felting - lol.

gardening gal said...

I am with you....I talked to the masses and April 1st sounds as though we could welcome Spring with ease!