Sunday, March 09, 2008

I knew I forgot something

Snow, we got soooo much snow during a winter storm yesterday. Really, it is crazy the amount. I would take a picture but Chris is ice fishing and took the camera with him. So, the kids and I have been hanging out this weekend, in pj's watching movies, playing cards, baking, it's been great. The only thing I forgot to do was tell them it was day light savings time, and the clocks turn ahead....so they could sleep in. That we didn't have to get up at 4:30....so that it would really be like our normal 5:30 (which I just love too!). arrrh. Anyone want to trade for kids who sleep in, just for a weekend even?

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Well, I've got the kids who sleep in, but I'm not sure I want to trade....do yours go to bed early, because that might up the ante a little LOL

Penelope said...

Hi Emma, I tagged you in a meme :)