Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dreaming of 4


Since September 5th, 2005; a day after Aria's birthday, she has been planning, dreaming, organizing this coming 4th birthday party. She has soaked up the details of the parties her brothers have had and committed them to memory. Aria knew what games she wanted to play, the theme, the shape of the cake (down to the icing colors), and friends she wanted to share her celebration with. While we were making cookies to give as thank you gifts Aria turned to me quite dramatically, took hold of my hand and looked deep into my eyes;
"Mama, this is so great, its going to be the best party ever!". Me with teary eyes says "Oh sweet heart I hope so!". I have been a little worried that if something isn't has she expects it too be that she will be disappointed or worse heart broken. I wish for her the magic she dreams of.

No comments: