Saturday, September 12, 2009

Put This One On Your Must Do List!














This kids entered the egg toss with different friends who were at the fair. You could tell by the expressions on their face it was a lot of fun, filled with a good dash of fear. That never knowing if the next catch will be successful. I was impressed with how long they stayed in and no one got egged, all in all a success.
I convinced Chris to enter with me. All of the games had an adult section, which was fun. So the egg toss. We were doing really well. There were four or five of us left, out of about 20 pairs. I was feeling pretty confident. You know where this is going, right? The next toss was a little shorter than the others, I need to reach forward to grab the egg. Perhaps that's what caused it to literally explode in my hands, covering both the inside and outside of my shirt, my face, my hair, down my arms and onto my pants. Covered. Literally. I swear it was a double yoke because no normal egg holds that much inside. Thank goodness for wet wipes.

Later on in the craft hall a stranger said to me; "from know on everyone here will know you as the egg lady".


All in fun. And it is one of those things you must give a try.

2 comments:

ponddweller said...

haha figures u would get the yolk and not Chris. You would never hear the end of it! LOL! That must of been before or after we got there or left?

gardening gal said...

It was after you left, or you would have noticed my matted hair, stained shirt and the slight odor of egg coming off of me!