Thursday, February 19, 2009

Remembering














































We got more snow today....and it is still snowing. It looks beautiful, and I am thankful to say I am not feeling the February blues, perhaps it was that beautiful sunshine that refreshed us, or the extra space. Regardless, the kids and I have been taking about plans for outside in nicer weather; tree house, garden, sculptures, chicken coop, chickens. We have also been talking about the outdoor spring/summer adventures we'll have. We loved the lake we stayed at, jumping off the dock, tubing with neighbours, digging in the sand, being in the sun all day.

3 comments:

grammyjan said...

Love these pics They make me feel warm and happy and my shoulders drop down about 2 inches!

sm said...

that reminds me.... i'm SO snow-birding it in florida next winter - at least until march anyhow....

gardening gal said...

I was chatting with someone this morning who budgets to take nov, dec, jan to holiday. this year they did the pacific ocean- 6 different places the have pacific coast! doesn't that sound great!