Friday, January 11, 2008

ONE!








We had a wonderful day. We moved slowly, heading to a library new to use for some crawling time, lunch out (at Shai's request of course!) , coming home to a beautifully crafted gift of a crown, lots of loving words and songs sung on the answering machine, playtime in the tunnel, dessert of custard and fruit, a blessing candle lite.

His siblings dyed silk scarves for a gift. Some of them were tie dyed and others solid colors, all beautiful. He loved them (and they did as equally).

We are having a party with family on Sunday that we are preparing joyfully for. I really do love celebrations, creating ritual in the everyday and special events. How couldn't I, when I am so blessed, surrounded by such amazing reasons to celebrate.

2 comments:

Karen said...

It really does fit - Yay.
sounds like a lovely day.
Give him a birthday kiss for me - we'll see you Sunday.

Karen said...

My guys wanted to say the silks are beautiful (and I agree)

Karen