Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Merry Christmas



There are still technically four days left of Christmas, so I figure I can still

post photos and the events of the season, right?!

We have had a wonderful holiday season. Advent, the days leading up, the actual day, New Year's, all wonderful. We have been relatively healthy and had an abundance of pj days. I got a new camera which I am thoroughly enjoying, a real treat having a toy to play with at this time of year. The computer however has been my arch rival, causing me nothing but grief. I think I may be able to post some photos....and I have my fingers crossed on a photo shop program, but until then what comes up- comes up. :)

So, Merry Merry Christmas Friends and Family :) Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Nice updates
Your pictures come through much clearer with the new camera