Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Zoom Zoom Zoom

We held our third themed family night with our home school group. My kids have been enjoying paper airplane making and have been amazed at the different types to make. This was the initiative for planning a paper airplane flying night. It couldn't simpler to plane; put out a call for those interested in trying out different types of paper airplanes they have made and let the flying begin. Of course throw in a potluck snack and a free outside venue and your set. Sadly not many pictures were taken and those that were came out sad and pathetic. But fun was had.

The floating dart
Nose heavy plane
Helicopter (very popular)
the sabertooth

1 comment:

Karen said...

My pics generally sucked for this too - too dark and not any good shots really. I think I have one to post.
Man I am behind on my posts - look at you catching up.
Kev loved the cottage post btw
And did you find out who Dave is?