Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A New Tune

Chris has taken a few days off work so that we could enjoy a few down days. Each of the kids have enjoyed some time on their own with him. The schedule of the day hasn't altered too much. We have stuck to piano, art class, french preschool, etc, as is normal for those days of the week. I have however, noticed one change. Chris listens to music all the time. He enjoys such a wide variety in styles and musicians, I never cease to be surprised. In one day we could listen to Edie Brickel, Miles Davis, Grateful Dead, ACDC, Arctic Monkeys and Ben Harper. We find ourselves be-bopping in the kitchen as a family, doing our crazy dances before we realize there is music on. While I do love music, and dancing could possibly be one of my all time favorite activities I find making the time to turn the radio on or pop in a music cd almost never materializes. It has been nice, so I promising myself make it happen.

No comments: