Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It's only 9 a.m.



























On a 'normal' day the children are up before me (and usually Chris), with them rising between 7-7:30 and us about 8 am. While I was stumbling out of bed this morning the kids guided me to the backyard for a surprise. Actually they asked first if I had three dollars to go with them, or would I have to be a special guest-I went for the latter. The backyard and been arranged with a stage and seating for an audience (of 10, incase others came to join?!). The three of them performed as a band; ELias on sword guitar, Ben on playgym drums and Aria the dancing singer. It was truly a beautiful way to wake up. I just couldn't help but to follow it with a breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes.
After breakfast Aria did a little after meal show as a pirate gymnast who also plays basketball. It isn't even 9 a.m. My day is never dull.

No comments: