Wednesday, June 30, 2010

One more sleep

luggage for four kids for four weeks

I am hesitant to say it but.....I think we are all packed and ready to head out on our great big family adventure! To say we are excited really is an understatement....but for the kids sake I am trying to contain myself. It was important to me that for this trip we not start off over tired, from 2 am laundry or sewing projects almost finished. But the clothes are in the bag, the sewing all complete. And I plan on being in bed very shortly.


Tomorrow we are off to Liverpool England, a small stop before we get to Anglesey, Wales, which will be our home base for two weeks. I plan on posting stories and photos during our trip. My mum has also set up a family blog about the trip...and I will keep you posted on the link. It will probably be Sunday before I am back online- until then!

4 comments:

amanda said...

love the suitcases!

Penelope said...

Have fun! Looking forward to hearing about your trip :)

Karen said...

Travel safely...and adventurously!

And post often please.

PS congrats on making it to bed before dawn - well done.

Angee said...

Have the best time! Stay safe and enjoy every second of your trip!! Please post as often as you can!!