Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Super Heros in Action

During our move from the town house to our current house, and in between all the driving back and forth from city A to town B, I lost our camera battery recharger. I am fortunate enough to be surrounded by other Nikon camera owners, all with the same type of charger, between them they have (without planning) visited frequently enough that I have been charged since Christmas without a charger. The time has finally come, were the battery has died and I am left waiting for my ordered charger to arrive.
Being camera less has encouraged the kids to pull out their cameras and me loading the pictures up. Since I don't do the latter part very often, we found lots of older pictures.
These photos were from a visit from friends a few months ago. The kids took the pictures with the intention of creating special effects. The first picture is supposed to be Elias and his friend S flying under the bed. The second one is their friend S 'standing up' holding the bed and Ben in the air. Hilarious!!!

1 comment:

amanda said...

too funny!! so that's what they were doing instead of sleeping!