Thursday, May 03, 2007

Blissful Bickering

Our whole family enjoys listening to audiobooks. They are a favorite in the car, while having quiet time, before bed and just because. We have listened to some amazing books, some classics and some we probably would never have read. While driving in the car tonight the kids were talking about which audiobooks they were going to listen to at bedtime, an important part of the bedtime routine. We currently have out many different versions telling Shakespeare's works.


I really want to listen to Romeo and Juliet, I love that one.

That's not fair I want to listen to Romeo and Juliet, I have listened to Twelfth Night and Midsummer Nights Dream so many times I am dreaming about Puck dressed up as a girl!


I love that part when they say "blubbering and weeping, weeping and blubbering" I haven't listened to it that many times, and its in my room so I get it.

I am tired of Twelfth Night, I can say what people say before they do. I want something new to repeat. I don't even have a favorite part of Romeo and Juliet, come on!


While bickering in the car usually strikes a nerve, today I just smiled!

No comments: