Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Full of Love

I have been grumpy. Boarding nasty some days, crazy others. This is the first pregnancy during which I am angry most of the time. With the others I was weepy, overcome with tenderness, wanted to embrace the world and heal everyone. Not this time! I have no desire to be with anyone, I vomit most of the day and am getting no sleep. My poor kids. Elias jumped up on the bed with me this morning, he was sad that Dadda was away, he was worried about me being grumpy all the time and scared that our dog was going to die (there are no signs of that).
I am so thankful to have an intune mum. She came down today with fancy coffee and chocolate. The kids played with her while I went to read my book by the river. It was glorious and refreshing. I was so thankful for that space, as I am sure the kids were. It was so needed because this afternoon I had my ultrasound. I am always awed at how detailed the piture is and how moved I am to see it moving around. To share that moment with all the kids was fabulous. They are so excited and full of dreams to share with this baby. All five of us are already so in love with this baby. This afternoon for this moment I was felt tender, magical and full of love.

No comments: