Monday, April 14, 2008

Ha Ha Ha


Ben keeps stuff a white pillow in his shirt, walking around so that I can't see his head. He calls himself The Tooth Man. I am in hysterics every time!

While we were at the grocery store in the produce section the boys found a rubber snake on the floor. They have a knick knack section and we guessed it was from there. Elias said we should hide it in the fruit, I said we shouldn't do that. But I got thinking, and really why couldn't we. That is a funny joke. So we went back and hid it amongst the apples. We are thinking of making it a regular part of our grocery shopping, so watch out "


We ran in to the library yesterday after a walk. Shai is at the stage of pulling all the books off the shelves so our visits are getting shorter. While I ran around picking stuff up the kids sat with another child looking at books. The other little girl commented that at school she was reading about how the seasons change. Aria (my oh so shy daughter) replied that was a really silly thing. That why would you read a book about the season changing when you could go outside and watch it. The seasons changing happens, if you want to learn about it go watch it!!!!
She cracks me up....although I do agree :)

No comments: