Thursday, December 14, 2006

Aria's Corner

Driving home very late tonight we were stopped by a ride program. The kids were asking questions about why the police officer wanted to know if I was drinking. Aria piped in: "what a thoughtful police person he wanted to make sure we didn't spill the drink in the van...he must know daddy doesn't like the van to get messy even though it does."


****************************************************************
I hear Aria unstairs yelling "help, help" , I go running upstairs and what should I see but Aria wrapped very tightly in towels...a lot of towels. I asked her what she was doing and with a very sweet face she simply said " I am in swadling clothes, I am baby Jesus but I am not happy or holy because these towels hurt"

1 comment:

Karen said...

these are priceless!
K