Thursday, February 09, 2006

Winter is here

What a fabulous snowman/king/creature!
The finished product is what Aria really enjoyed, we have named the in the past, but we were all getting cold and tired and forgot.














Ben worked really hard on this beautiful creation. These were one of the rotating toys, that I just recycled out. They so enjoy their toys if they haven't see them for awhile. I know its silly but I feel so happy and clever when I pull out an old toy they just havent seen for a month or toy. I do really struggle with the toys and simplifying.















Aria was getting tired, and waiting for us to come in was getting hard. She told me she was grumpy and couldn't wait until she was a teenager and do what she wanted!!! Where did she get that idea! Firstly I didnt even know she knew what a teenager was let alone coupling it with the idea she gets to do what she wants. As my third child the information she is exposed to and the ability to comprehend it amazes me.
So she is tired, so I ask if she's grumpy and she gives me her grumpy face. I say that its not that grumpy and thought she could do better... I think I have pretty good authority to say that. ANd i was right, below is her really good pouty grumpy face. THankfully they never last long, before long it turns to silly and smiles.

No comments: